Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 194: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

  Hazel had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #194 and here is her selection:
Shona's card for her mum was wonderful, beautiful and fabulous in every way! The overlaid white-embossed vellum butterfly was a simple, yet stunning addition. Lucky Mum!

Well done, Shona!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #195!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card to be an Honorable Mention. So many beautiful and creative entries this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Shona; her delicate butterfly and sentiment pairing is sure to bring joy to her mom, as it has to all of us. Congratulations as well to all the Honourable Mentions; I'm thrilled to see my lily in the mix! Thank you sooooo much, Ardyth, for selecting my card! Happy dancing my way to work today! My blog will be wearing the HM blog proudly!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted to have been given an honorable mention, thank you so much. This has given me the confidence to keep trying to improve with my water colouring. Congratulations to Shona on her beautifuland stunning card and to all the fabulous Honorable winners! Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much Hazel and so glad you liked my card!! Congratulations to the Honourable Mentions, so many beautiful cards which means lots of very happy Mum's for Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Shona! and to all the Hm's Thanks Hannelie for picking my card this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Shona - Just beautiful! Thanks for the shout out, Jen! There were so many gorgeous entries and I appreciate the nod so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deidre, thanks so much for choosing my card to be an Honorable Mention! There were lots of beautiful cards, everyone did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete