Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 186: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

  Jen had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #186 and here is her selection:
Jane's use of white on white embossing paste in the corner of her card adds texture and interest to her clean and elegant design.
 
Congratulations, Jane!
 
Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #187!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much to Kymona for choosing my card to be an honorable mention. I really enjoyed making the card and it is lovely to be picked! Thanks also to everyone who came over and commented, that was really sweet of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hazel
    Many thanks to choose my card...I look from my mobile phone now...congrats to all ladies and especially Jane the winner..yay for you Jane. .hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is amazing! Thanks Jen for choosing my card as winner, made my day. Congrats to all the honourable mentions too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Joyce, for choosing my card. What fabulous shout outs this week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, thanks so much for your challenges and thanks Sherrie for choosing my card!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ardyth Thanks so much for choosing my card to be an honorable mention. Thanks for your words. I am so happy!!!
    Hugs from Barcelona ;)

    ReplyDelete